• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Super Killer Application evaluation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Killer Application evaluation

Well I think its time we evaluated the SKA, its had plenty of time to mature:

Super Killer Application

What does everyone think?

How does it compare to Google?
    I'm alright Jack

SKA gave 2,159 hits for "donkey sex" whereas Google returns a whopping 538,000 plus some sponsored links.

I rest my case.

Comment

LB, when it comes to donkey sex it's not the quantity, it's the quality that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
        LB, when it comes to donkey sex it's not the quantity, it's the quality that counts.
        Very true, but I don't want to get stuck with an ugly one so a wide choice is nice.

Comment

The data load there is the same as at the end of july. I am planning a much bigger load in <2 weeks and by the end of Nov I hope to hit 500 mlns.

Then SKA will actually have a chance of finding that donkey sex page you want.

Comment

..try "bbc news"

it works quite well for donkey sex, which is interesting.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
              ..try "bbc news"
              Yes keep trying all of these -- in the next few months you will be able to eyewitness progress in improvements. What you see now is alpha version of software written from scratch - 100k lines and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Very true, but I don't want to get stuck with an ugly one so a wide choice is nice.
                Why didn't you come to your old friend WS? I've just received a batch of DVDs that you might find very interesting
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

http://majestic12.kicks-ass.org:8888/

"The page cannot be displayed"

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

The joys of shared server - the cavalry should arrive soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X