• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sneaky Agents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneaky Agents

My CV has all the relevant contact details - as does my account with all the various websites.

Cheeky agent has decided to call my client direct and try to speak to me
    The dirty bastards
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Not sure it's a good idea to put references on a CV - for that very reason.

The dirty bastards.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

interesting conversation I had with a pimp the other day, he would intersperse the conversation with 'who was he' ? 'whats her name ?'.

These people are sat in a cubicle fishing for names in the hope that they'll get their commision.

I always reward the agents with names who get me a new job. (you have to for references).

Comment

Won't make that mistake again will ya?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          My CV has all the relevant contact details - as does my account with all the various websites.

Cheeky agent has decided to call my client direct and try to speak to me
          The dirty bastards

Aye WS

Why not put on your CV References available on request ?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
            Not sure it's a good idea to put references on a CV - for that very reason.
            No reference on my CV (I never give such details away for free)- just the department name (e.g. NHS, Home Office, etc.) next to my career history. They simply decided to work their way through the organisation to speak to me

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              No reference on my CV (I never give such details away for free)- just the department name (e.g. NHS, Home Office, etc.) next to my career history. They simply decided to work their way through the organisation to speak to me
              In which case: The Dirty Sneaky Bastards!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

It wasnt Spinky Mortimers by any chance?
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
                  It wasnt Spinky Mortimers by any chance?
                  No, unfortunately not.

Still...the dirty bastards

Comment

Working...
                  X