• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keep it simple

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Free-will suggests underlying randomness, which I don't believe in. Even if QM does. Anyway we can tell we are programmes by the way we run, which is mostly similar to everyone. The programming is so powerful than even someone like Gordon Brown [insert any ugly same-gender person of choice] is an attractive mate to programmes written to find it attractive (mostly females). Do you think people that find other people attractive have free will?
    A person alone on a desert island, who has never seen another person can have free will then ?
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      A person alone on a desert island, who has never seen another person can have free will then ?
      Nope, we are all programmes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

... he was the cuk most popular poster last year. Will it be you this year?
        I would be very worried if I was, given the level of cretinism on here.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I would be very worried if I was, given the level of cretinism on here.
          I will vote for SasGuru - he deserves a break
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I will vote for SasGuru - he deserves a break
            Arm or leg?

IGMC.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Arm or leg?

IGMC.....
              heh heh.
              I imagine him to be a weasely little squit of a man. Skinny arms and frightened of his own shadow, but good at talking big on a forum. Lets be nice to the little fellow

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
              X