• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently drinking ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Not good for the guts, I'm afraid.
    That would explain a lot.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Third bottle of ale (if you hadn't guessed already)... wine is waiting... headache guaranteed...

Comment

2nd bottle of Berberana Red Dragon (Tempranillo). On 2 halen=1 betalen (Dutch version of BOGOF) at the local supermarket so got a case for new year.
        Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

J. W. Lees Brewer's Dark and Kasteel Cru Rose so far.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

The Irn Bru and dark rum went down a treat last night.

Tonight's experiment is Irn Bru and Blue Curaçao. The dark green freshly-mown-summer-grass colour has to be seen to be believed.

... has a taste ...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! That is absolutely delicious!

The bitterness of the Curaçao has negated the sweetness of the Irn Bru and their combined fruitiness has, strangely, become subtle and utterly beguiling.

It is so delicate as to be like a fruit-flavoured mineral water. Well, who would have thought that?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              yorkshire tea, white, no sugar.
              Now yer talking. Is the kettle on?
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                The Irn Bru and dark rum went down a treat last night.

Tonight's experiment is Irn Bru and Blue Curaçao. The dark green freshly-mown-summer-grass colour has to be seen to be believed.

... has a taste ...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! That is absolutely delicious!

The bitterness of the Curaçao has negated the sweetness of the Irn Bru and their combined fruitiness has, strangely, become subtle and utterly beguiling.

It is so delicate as to be like a fruit-flavoured mineral water. Well, who would have thought that?
                You've had enough, mate. Not even half nine and you're talking gibberish. Put the glass down and go to bed.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  You've had enough, mate. Not even half nine and you're talking gibberish. Put the glass down and go to bed.

Eh? I had only had one mouthful when I wrote that. And it's a 30ml miniature of a 30% proof liqueur in a 300ml glass which I drank with my dinner.

Enjoy your cuppa. Put some gin in it.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Remy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne Cognac (a Christmas pressie). Very nice it is too.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      Tonight's experiment is Irn Bru and Blue Curaçao.
                      The Missus nearly pinched mine (she was on Tia Maria and Pepsi). So now she has a Irn Bru and Triple Sec which is much the same stuff as Blue Curaçao, I believe.

Personally, I'm trying something as Scottish as I think I can manage: Irn Bru & Drambuie.

... has a taste ...

Ooh, that'll put hairs on the chest of your wee beasties.

Hmm. The aftertaste. The first was like some awful Campari / Martini mix. The second was like cough mixture.

I have either wasted some Drambuie, or wasted some Irn Bru.

Comment

Working...
                      X