• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Runners Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running London Marathon on 26th April, currently on target for sub 3hrs, last 20km I ran I did in 1hr 18mins , I'm feel very fit at the moment but far to skinny Anyone else doing the marathon ?
    Last edited by Bumfluff; 9 April 2009, 16:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      Running London Marathon on 26th April, currently on target for sub 3hrs, last 20km I ran I did in 1hr 18mins , I'm feel very fit at the moment but far to skinny Anyone else doing the marathon ?
      I may catch a few minutes on the news. It'll be exhausting watching all those runners, and thinking of them dragging themselves along for mile after mile. I'm dreading the ordeal
      Last edited by OwlHoot; 9 April 2009, 22:00.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        Hoping to run/crawl my first one this year. Sub 3hrs For me, a time of sub 5hrs would be nice. Running is just a form of cross-training to me.

Someone here said that there are different types of fitness and they are exactly right. Some much fitter faster friends from the running club tried my sport and they gassed two minutes into an hour and a half session.
        Last edited by lightng; 9 April 2009, 18:13.

Comment

Working...
        X