• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brainbench technical assessment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....and me. That's why I down skilled to SAP

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I did the C# assessment cold and got about 85%. Those tests are so easy, if you can't pass them you really shouldn't have it on your CV. Really basic beginners stuff.
      I got 92% on the C# test for Barcap and found it very difficult. Lucky guesses on my part then
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        I got 92% on the C# test for Barcap and found it very difficult. Lucky guesses on my part then
        We must be talking about different C# assessments.

Comment

I'm a master in web dev and design concepts.

Apparently.

I can have my own certificate too, which would be great if a: I hadn't given them a random name, and b: It meant anything, judging by the quality of the tests.

Comment

Iv done quite a few brainbench tests since im in market and I liked it so much that i went for Brainbench's J2EE certification

A while ago, I did one test for a Java permie role in BoA. I did alright but that test was not a decisive factor in their recruitment process,infact that was just initial filteration .

And in my last permie place, i myself was involved in recruitment in our team and our manager used to see CVs and if it gets selected, agents used to send them online tests and if there scores are decent enough, they used to be invited for our Assesment day. I asked my manager once that why do we do this online test thing when its possible that they can use google n some other help. He said, thats alright, because thats another + point of that person bcoz it also tells us that how quickly that guy can find solution of any problem if he doesnt know how to do it.

Comment

Working...
            X