• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fire men first

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dumb, insecure and slackjawed trannie.

You can't legally fire anyone simply because they are earning more than someone else doing the same job - especially if you are a man hating "ex-man".
    Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
      A dumb, insecure and slackjawed trannie.

You can't legally fire anyone simply because they are earning more than someone else doing the same job - especially if you are a man hating "ex-man".
      I wonder if trannies go through the same phase as many ex-smokers who hate smokers?

Actually I’m an ex-smoker but I don’t hate or patronise smokers.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Sounds like this all stems from her 'Confusion'

Craig-Wood completed a successful transsexual transition between October 2005 and November 2006. As one of the few in the UK who were able to afford complete treatment (including Facial Feminising Surgery) she wants to help transsexual people in the UK. In March 2008 she "came out" in the Sunday Times magazine in the hope that she might be the role model to younger transwomen that she never had, and also to try and dispel some myths about the transgendered.[6]

She is also an executive committee member and trustee of the Gender Identity Research and Education Society, and is working with the charity with a principal focus on improving medical care in the UK for young transpeople.

I bet some on here would

https://www.memset.com/images/kcw_headshot550.jpg

Comment

If you have to fire somebody, fire those who are more expensive for the same job. If that turns out to be more men than women, so be it. But proceed with that order of logic.

OTOH if you say that men are paid more than women, so you should fire men first if you want to save money, that is a syllogism missing the "ALL" and/or "SOME". If you filled them in, you would see that it is not good logic. IOW Aristotle could have seen 2000 years ago that it don't make sense, as stated.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
            Aristotle could have seen 2000 years ago that it don't make sense, as stated.
            Aristotle was a man. He'd have been sacked according to Ms Mr Kate/Craig's logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              I wonder if trannies go through the same phase as many ex-smokers who hate smokers?

Actually I’m an ex-smoker but I don’t hate or patronise smokers.
              And I'm a smoker who neither hates or patronises ex-smokers.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Don't want to get sacked, chop you knob off and take a pay-cut. The Nazis weren't that harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
                  Don't want to get sacked, chop you knob off and take a pay-cut. The Nazis weren't that harsh
                  I have a blunt knife you can borrow.....
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Thats my point though. You can't legally be fired for being a man who happens to be earming more that a female colleague in the same role.

Maybe you can in the world of an insecure, post-op, trannie, "I was picked on at school", man hating kind of way.

But not in the real world. Hence there is no story here.

Comment

The Nazis weren't that harsh
                      Most of them were men. Just imagine if Adolf had been a woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X