• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    NickNick, perhaps you are just not gay enough for Apple?
    You know that's the first time anyone has said I'm not gay enough.
    "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
    "See?"

Comment

Oo, fancy that!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        No it's not.
        yes it is, > £300 a year is bad value for a phone that does some internet stuff and looks Kooool, but won't fit in your trouser pocket. IMHO

Comment

Just curiosity but how many of the iPhone users here use O2? Signed up with them?

For me the technology appealed but the coverage & price were out of order.

Use vodafone with mine for the past couple of years - no problems.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
            yes it is, > £300 a year is bad value for a phone that does some internet stuff and looks Kooool, but won't fit in your trouser pocket. IMHO
            For me, it's a more than a phone and worth it.

AND, your trousers are too tight. You do know that the current fashion for drainpipe trousers doesn't look good on the over 40s...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Just curiosity but how many of the iPhone users here use O2? Signed up with them?

I'm on O2 and haven't had problems with coverage but I live in London. Are there any features that don't work when you use Vodafone? I was under the impression some things, like visual voicemail, only worked if the network supported it.

Comment

MM, Sounds like you need the shag it app

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
                  Fit's in mine quite happily, in fact it's a damn site more comfortable to carry in a trouser pocket than most phones.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The girl in reception once asked me if I had a smart-phone in my pocket.

Actually I was just pleased to see her.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

O2 here, on a business contract. No problems with coverage.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X