• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things picking up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am thinking its all quiet until the new financial year.....

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
      ...three phone calls for different PM gigs already this morning, and I'm not even looking.

Could things be picking up out there?
      Its just agents fishing for information.

More phone calls != market picking up.
      More phone calls = more desperate agents with no leads
      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Completed my UK SAP landscape migration last night.

Been rewarded this morning with a two month break after current project closes, and a 1 year contract starting May to run the European wide project.
        Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
          Its just agents fishing for information.

More phone calls != market picking up.
          More phone calls = more desperate agents with no leads
          WHS, although I have had one call, one email and two text messages from different pimps this morning.
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

About 2 calls a day here - haven't touched the CV since it was activated on Monster/CW last September. Not really looking either. Mostly short contracts though.

Comment

Working...
            X