• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    FFS!

I go into hospital to have some bits sorted and afterwards have a break away from it all and when I come back my lover has done a runner!
    Welcome back old chap. Hope you and your bits are recovering.

Perhaps it was the overuse of your bits that caused the problem.

I think a period of celibacy might be in order.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Do we have to be reminded of him? First disco : now you.

My shrink says his job is getting tougher!

But the threads have gone alot smoother over last week or two.
      Yes. I would need to see my shrink says that my life ain't normal without having him mentioned a few times a week.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Who are we going to have to wind everybody up without him?

Hum - prehaps this could be another poll
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          FFS!

I go into hospital to have some bits sorted and afterwards have a break away from it all and when I come back my lover has done a runner!

Hope you will post here most often.....

Comment

Working...
          X