• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post

I was going to say the UK as still got Posh and Becks - but no theyre in the US as well.
    thats ok - we got Madonna

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Yep and Mr ShoulderToShoulder - Tony Blair - no wait a mo hes off 'n all - Blimey !!!!

Comment

What sort of contextual advertising system has an advert from John Lewis on a page about the TUC?
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
          Weve still got the best - Posh and Becks.
          As the floodwaters of debt and destitution rise, so only those atop the loftiest peaks will survive.

While we are all eating each other, Posh and Becks will become the new Adam and Eve. Although not in that order, obviously.

Comment

Do we export Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor?

What about I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?

Engineering and IT are legacy subjects; Media Studies is the future...
            Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
              Media Studies is the future...
              meeja

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                As the floodwaters of debt and destitution rise, so only those atop the loftiest peaks will survive.

While we are all eating each other, Posh and Becks will become the new Adam and Eve. Although not in that order, obviously.
                Jings !!!

St Posh and St Becks !

Oh Brave New World !!!!

A Merry Marx'n'Spendmass to y'all !

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                  Do we export Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor?

What about I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?

Engineering and IT are legacy subjects; Media Studies is the future...
                  We make a lot of money out of Dr Who - hang out David Tennant has quit that one too ...

...which reminds me Daleks - any updates on the Reality Bomb ???...your all well over budget on that one - ken like ?
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 12 November 2008, 15:27.

Comment

Working...
                  X