• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worries

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worries are for wimps (and permies)

Will I get made redundant
    will my boss like me
    will my job be there in 10 years time
    if I get an average payrise of 7% every year, and inflation is at 3%, what will my salary be in real terms in 20 years time
    what will my pension fund be worth
    will it still be there
    will the pension company go bankrupt before I retire

blablabla

We at Contractors United we do not worry! We know we are in the right lane. We are loving it. We have none of these worries. We are laughing all the way to the bank!

Come on Milan, stop your permie lifestyle and join us. There is a life beyond .net, you know!!!

Chico, what time is it?

Comment

"We at Contractors United we do not worry! We know we are in the right lane. We are loving it. We have none of these worries. We are laughing all the way to the bank! "

Could it be because you are 14 years old? By the way, do you still have to use that dental thing?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

No I am laughing now even more than I did at 14
        Dental thing? Don't know what you're talking about! Surely only my exes now about it.... who told you?
        Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
          No I am laughing now even more than I did at 14
          Dental thing? Don't know what you're talking about! Surely only my exes now about it.... who told you?
          Oh well, wishes, when did you turn 15?

Yeah... well... seen your pictures here, can't find it back but we all know it was you.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

oh I see.... no, sorry Francko, it wasn't me, it was Britney. I am not 15, I haven't got a school uniform (although I hired one for a Hammersmith School Disco a few months ago) and I do not wear additional dental devices for "added pleasure"
            Sorry!
            Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
              I do not wear additional dental devices for "added pleasure"
              Mmmmm....dental correction, lovely
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
              X