• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Lifestyle

Well in 5 minutes my chauffeur Jane will be picking me up in my Aston Martin Maybach 4.5 litre V6 to take me down the M6 from Swindon to Heathrow where I will board my lear jet helicopter.

Once aboard I will enjoy some fine African Caviar and Maltese Champagne before the short hop across the Welsh Channel to the Republic of France where I will be having dinner with the King and Queen.

Probably on Saturday I might take a trip to the famous water falls of the Dordogne where I will probably spend some time with that smashing girl Kylie, the lead singer of Destinys Child, whom I met whilst skiiing in Torquay last June.

Hope you lot have fun, although compared to me, it will be pitiful I'm sure.

DP.

I did that yesterday. But I was driven in three Threaded Lambos.

Comment

Hi my name is Kylie, I have just been appointed lead singer of Destinys Child, and as part of the new sponsoring agreement we have with the NHS, I have agreed to have dinner with a mentally ill patient from the UK, flown especially to the Dordogne to meet me. What a drag. Thank God it's well paid.
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Beccy, we'll go Dutch.

I'll pay for dinner and then the rest of the night is on you baby.

Comment

You seem to assume that sitting staring at the wall and weeping, as I spend my weekends, is somehow a lesser experience. Spiritually I know this is not true. Your lifestyle is superficial tat.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X