• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico - A statement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico - A statement

Below is a statement from Chico aka. Chicolondon aka Padre aka Mr Loverlover

The statement is as follows

It has come to my attention that posting on CUK goes up by 34% whenever I visit this site.Figures from the Inland Revenue suggest that I am costing the UK economy £2 million every month due the number of IT professionals taking time to respond to my posts. This clearly cannot be sustained an as such drastic measures are now being taken. Over the next few minutes and hours you will notice some changes particularly to content. Please do not adjust your display settings.
    End of Statement
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Yes responding to your unalloyed drivel does make the time pass, I suppose ....Are you suggesting that the guy behind your bot is going to change your character now?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
    X