• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News

Armed police in Notting Hill - 6 small explosions heard (maybe controlled) talk of a significant arrest
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Watch SKY NEWS if you can masked security services live setting their stuff up
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Does that give you a hard on, Mr "Christian"?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

God bless those pagans.
        I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.

Comment

So Chico, how is
          Victory brought about by Obedience, and
          Life defined by Victory
          ?

Comment

I always wanted

I always wanted to get into a discussion with one of those religiously driven fanatics whose thought processes are driven by delusion and revelation rather than by reason and logic and 'niceness'.

I thought 'balls' when am I ever going to meet a mad Islamic suicide bomber. Now I realise I dont need to - Thanks for the insight Chico
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

He's so stupid he doesn't even see the similarity to the Nazi slogans ...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Chico Is A Tree Hugging Sandal Wearing Heathen Who Must Be Exterminated

Comment

sasguru I see you have been allowed to use the internet today. Trying to make up for lost time ehh??
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chico, why do you seek to excuse the Terrorists. I despise everything you and they stand for!

Comment

Working...
                    X