• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bench Press

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I think the soft tart was referring to pressing 50Kg PLUS your own body weight.
    Well he quite clearly said or.....

Then again he may well be totally illiterate!

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      Is that meant to be impressive? ´Cause it reads like some southern shandy drinker poofter has just come in his shorts.
      When that happens in lycra shorts it really is a drag.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

not at the moment as i tore my rotator cuff and have just had surgery, but yes to the 'over bodyweight' question. just not for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by jim2406 View Post
          not at the moment as i tore my rotator cuff and have just had surgery, but yes to the 'over bodyweight' question. just not for a while.
          did you do that using a saw?

Comment

God the density of some skulls of some posters never ceases to astound me. the question was can you bench over 100 1bs OVER your body weight..... It took until page 2 before one person noted this. Un-rucking-believable.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
              God the density of some skulls of some posters never ceases to astound me. the question was can you bench over 100 1bs OVER your body weight..... It took until page 2 before one person noted this. Un-rucking-believable.
              lbs! its LBS ffs!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

what is a 1bs? do you mean lbs? or bs?

Comment

Can anyone on here bench 1001bs or over their body weight?
                  Your really are extremely thick aren't you?

Comment

Why would anyone want to?

It must be some kind of testosterone thing.

Or the steroids are kicking in.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Why would anyone want to?

It must be some kind of testosterone thing.

Or the steroids are kicking in.
                      I think it attracts other men in the gym.

Comment

Working...
                      X