• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smilies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly using mozzilla half of them (3rd column) are unuseable (aka unable to click them) as they overlap the CUK directory

Comment

Smilies!!! How utterly pointless on this board. I suggest you bin the lot and replace them with a decent selection of

Moanies
      Ranties
      Ramblies
      Preachies
      Cut n Pasties
      Snidies

These smilies are all far too nice (the one bashing the other round the head has promise but there is no actual blood or leaking brains). If you want some nastier ones (see avatar) I do a decent line in zombies and decayed corpse types generally.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Suicide

This one no good then Xog ? Post the links to your fave gory icons and we will see what we can do.

Apologies to Not So Wise, Mozilla about the only browser we did not test the forum in... Will have a look at getting them all to pop up in separate window so you can see the shortcut codes for them.

Time to release the new skin so forum might be down for 15 mins or so shortly.

Comment

Working...
        X