• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smilies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smilies

Hi People,

Thought police here

Here are some more smilies

Any more complaints and I will throw a

Either that or

New skin to be uploaded tonight hopefully to keep you office based bods from being sacked

Catch you later

Keep on rockin'

CUK Admin

erm

the number of images per post can be limited so again for all you office bods please do suggest if we should limit images (this includes smilies) to only 2 or 3 per post.

Comment

Hey, finally some geek toys!!!
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Haun gets

Zeit gets

We get all the others too
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

The trouble is

When we do a reply, as if the new board is not enough, all those smilies are shouting "Over Here - Contractor Surfing The Net!"

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            When we do a reply, as if the new board is not enough, all those smilies are shouting "Over Here - Contractor Surfing The Net!"
            The new skin should help with that.

Comment

I particularly like this sequence.

I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by administrator
                New skin to be uploaded tonight hopefully to keep you office based bods from being sacked
                Please can we have more of these -- replace default crappy icons with those that were on previous board just likeyou did with proper rolling one... these are things that coined CUK on Ezboard.

btw IMO too many wildly animating icons on white background are going to be a major work hazard -- notice that threaded' ain't posting much, clearly all people in his office wised up and use passwords now

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  notice that threaded' ain't posting much, clearly all people in his office wised up and use passwords now
                  No, Threaded is busy building temples for the Aztecs. After that he has to give writing to the Sumerians.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator
                    Here are some more smilies ...
                    What happened to the motionless laughing one - The rolling laugh looks a bit hysterical for my taste (in my posts anyway - seems to suits some other peoples' posts better in most cases).
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X