• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deterrent!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Galt: Proof is not possible as both a belief in God and a belief in logic are both faith based.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Plus those who use signature lines. Those coonts really get on my nerves.
      Prsnlly, I cn't abd pple wh us vwls.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

I can't stand people who can't communicate with people face to face so have virtual converstions instead
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          Plus those who use signature lines. Those coonts really get on my nerves.
          You're starting to worry me.

Wage in 'worried' mode.
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

John Galt: Proof is not possible as both a belief in God and a belief in logic are both faith based.

Can you elaborate Threaded - call me old fashioned but logic is logical isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
              Can you elaborate Threaded - call me old fashioned but logic is logical isn't it
              Threaded is alluding to us living in a huge Matrix like system, so when you see brick falling down and hurting it is a matter of believing its actually happening.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                Prsnlly, I cn't abd pple wh us vwls.
                is an a not a vowel then ???

Comment

Ah with you now - cheers AtW Nice to see someone is paying attention

Comment

AtW: It is only the desire to be free of pain that causes the suffering of being underneath a falling brick.

Comment

zeitghost: Yet, is it not in the nature of falling bricks that they fall on people? So could one not say that a falling brick in such a circumstance is reaching fullfilment, and so should be joyful?

Comment

Working...
                      X