• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is everybody?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everybody?

Can't believe you are all working!!!!

Find a better excuse!
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

...so which Avatar is the real Francko, I'm getting confused...
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

monoavatar

Do we have to be mono-avatary?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

At least it's an improvement on the Village People
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

You seem to be changing your avatar daily, Slave. Me, I think I'll stick to the butch rollerbladers for a little while longer yet. I like a little stability in an increasingly uncertain world.

Comment

So which one are you Lucifer, the one with the shorts?

Comment

No, that's mailmannz and who ever the other closet gay blader on the old board was. My memory's not what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                You seem to be changing your avatar daily, Slave. Me, I think I'll stick to the butch rollerbladers for a little while longer yet. I like a little stability in an increasingly uncertain world.
                You're wrong, Lucifer; I change my avatar several times per day. Yesterday it was twice.

Wage in 'got a folder full of avatars' mode.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Just fiddling with my dongle attachment, oops wrong thread IGMC

Comment

Working...
                  X