• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored now

As Willow said as she flayed Warren alive...

Fed up with being a permie loser .

And where's the frigging alien???

Have this one on me.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Fed up with being a permie loser .
      Come and join the rest of us and be a contractor loser!

Comment

...and I'm not what I appear to be.

Although I laugh and I act like a clown.
        Beneath this face I am wearing a frown....

I'm a loo--oo--oser.....
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

* rap beat + silly dance with woolley hat *

I'm a permie, a wormy permie

I need a contact, to get a contract

I need some doolies, real spondoolies

to pay the bills man, to get some thrills man.....
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Now I've Gorn and done it...
            Arf-arf.

[Got to put something here to get over the board limit of no post < 10 chars]

Comment

The most hated thing, well at least for me, is how fake most of the permies are.
              They want to show that they are your friends, and instead, they are all backstabbers at the end. It's a neverending hypocrisy. At least, when you are a contractor they tell you they don't give a sh1t about you and the thing is reciprocal. However, if you can keep the view that a permie job is only a long term contract then you are fine. As long as you don't become another one of the slimey @rselicker, boss-coffee-buying permie, then your soul is safe.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

To be fair, I've encountered a number of contractors who have matched your description, Franco. In fact, the worst stitch-up job I've ever seen was carried out by a contractor (so-called 'e-commerce consultant') against fellow contractors trying to climb the greasy pole to the permie manager's bottom.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                X