• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why ??????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I read the first sentence and wanted to go. Then I read the rest.

no wonder you don't get invited.

So you are now in LOndon? Anywhere White Horse or Browns?
    Close enough to Hatton Gardens for my wife to suggest she comes in some time so we can go shopping....

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You can always go to atw's SKA party (when its succesful). Aparently you have to wear a silly hat and talk to other male geeks about hashing algorithms.
      No you have to wear a squirrel outfit and brink vodka, you must have misunderstood his handwriting (it is a bit spidery).

Are you coming too then??

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
        Right screw you all!!! I'm going to have my own CUK get together with stippers and blackjack and alcohol!!!
        Love a good stipper me.
        http://www.bluejumper.com

Comment

And heres me thinking SKA wasjust 2 tone suits, The Specials and Selector.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
          X