• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working @ Risk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is being professional, and there is being stupid. If I haven't had a contract sent out a week after renewal time I would down tools and stop working until the contract came out.

All very well saying keep working, bu the OP is running the risk of doing a load of work and never getting paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      There is being professional, and there is being stupid. If I haven't had a contract sent out a week after renewal time I would down tools and stop working until the contract came out.

All very well saying keep working, bu the OP is running the risk of doing a load of work and never getting paid for it.
      Here Here !!!!

Number one rule is "Never trust any client more than yourself"

Is that so bad
      Peace

Mutsa

THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH, WHEN THE AGGRESSIVE ARE FINISHED WITH IT

Comment

Working...
      X