• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Freemasons -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Apparently, if you progress through the degrees of freemasonry, you'll learn the same "secrets" that temple mormons learn.

Seems that Joseph Smith (or one of the early members) was desperate for some mumbo-jumbo for the "enlightened", and so borrowed heavily from freemasonry.
    Joseph Smith was a documented Freemason.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Loew View Post
      Joseph Smith was a documented Freemason.
      Having many relatives who are Mormons, I can confirm this. Mormons even now go through various ceremonies involving funny aprons and secret handshakes.

Next time the Mormons knock on your door, ask them how's it going with their magic underwear!
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        No it isn't.
        Yes it is. I do have some experience in the matter...
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
        X