• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goooaall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Please - don't mention Polish goalies!
    Ah yes..........you mean the "clown", Tomaszewski?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Ah yes..........you mean the "clown", Tomaszewski?
      Yes, at the time he was The Red Baron, Moriarty and Guy Fawkes rolled into one!

Comment

Grown men taking football seriously... I'd rather talk about immigration and house prices to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
          I am more fair-play than you might think. If Scotland won they would have deserved to go through and the only ones to be blamed would be the italians (and the referee who doesn't understand offsides, of course )

Go on - pay him the 10 lira - it's no longer legal tender anyway
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
            Turkish liras, old ones

Comment

When I was a kid there also used to be a 5 lira coin.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Turkish liras, old ones
                Sorry, I thought as the topic included the Italians that you were referring to Italian lira.
                Mind you, once Turkey enter the EU (HAH) then the Turkish lira is destined for the same fate.
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Sorry, I thought as the topic included the Italians that you were referring to Italian lira.
                  Mind you, once Turkey enter the EU (HAH) then the Turkish lira is destined for the same fate.
                  Don't worry Kathy, Alexei is mad.

You first brought up the 10 lira, so it can be from any country you wish.

Comment

Working...
                  X