• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

mac attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    what do you think?
    Is that a rhetorical question?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
      What do you think?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        What do you think?

Comment

Hehehehehehehe
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            And they wrote almost everything in FORTRAN and wore mountain boots to work.

Just in case an alp suddenly erected itself in the computer room.
            And they drank bitter, obscene quantities of it!

Churchill - In "It were grim then" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
              I am not sure how much more out of the box you get than taking the upgarde OS out of the box and installing it.... and then blue screening.

Stop wriggling, you know the Leopard system is flawed and that it makes a mockery of the 'it just works' ad campaign, you are just to brainwashed by Apple to accept it.

You need an intervention, I will send ATW around to rescue you from the apple cult.
              The leopard system is flawed? Yes, in a small way for a tiny population.

There are three bugs I know of - blue screen on install, Time machine doesn't work on a Network Share and the file move thing.

None of these are a big deal, (although I would like TM to work over the network).

To say the whole OS is flawed is a bit much. I've told you a billion times, don't exaggerate.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

But my speccy is better than your C64...

Comment

Working...
                X