• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brighton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not be upset if there was the potential for meeting some female company - I'm on a bit of a dry spell at the moment.......

....not ladies of the night by the way!

Comment

BTW Monks Head is the real name of the pub. If that is what it is still called. And it was all right.

Comment

Originally posted by brollyman View Post
        Thanks mate.

The Travel Inn is the one on North Street (right in the city centre I believe). I think it's the Travellodge on the A23.....
        Ahh yeah I know the one! in that case all you need to do is cross the road and turn left then go down the Lanes which is turning on your right and have a wander down there. The pub I was talking about will be right in front of you.

If you don't like the look of that then turn right and follow the street round and there are lots of bars and restaurants. Things tend to be a bit different during the week so i'd suggest you just have a looks and see what takes your fancy.

Comment

Thanks v.much.....

I hate being on my own in an unfamiliar town (unfortunately this is par for the course in my role) and you can't help feeling like a bit of a loser sat on your own in a hotel restaurant.....

Still, it could be worse - at least its not Weston Super Mare....

Comment

Working...
          X