• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Thanks SA -

Wish other people remembered they were new once too!!
    i still am.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I like the nun.... other people have worse avatars... what about your man whos nintendo fella is tryin to ride the doll? Thats worse than my nun!

Sorry RH - don't have enough head space to work out what you mean int he second bit...
      It's not a doll - it's Princess Peach, either before or after the rescue from Bowser's castle.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        It's not a doll - it's Princess Peach, either before or after the rescue from Bowser's castle.

Hey - you making up for lost time??

And, um.... thanks for clarifying that... I am sure the princess is ever so grateful!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
        X