• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spooks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spooks

What a load of wonk.

yet strangely compelling viewing
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Aye. Not up to the usual standard. Watched the second episode at 10.30 on BBC3 only to find there's a third part
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Agreed.

Has it started again yet? Last night?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Agreed.

Has it started again yet? Last night?
        Yes. Do keep up at the back.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Yes. Do keep up at the back.
          I was at the gym last night old chap - I'll catch it 'on demand' later.

Comment

The new blonde is quite tasty. I'm not talking about the one who looks like she's chewing a wasp.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              The new blonde is quite tasty. I'm not talking about the one who looks like she's chewing a wasp.
              She's not new. Just had a different haircut.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

looked better in the previous series I think.

I'm glad the script writers didn't feel that they needed any tangible sense of plausibility when they penned it
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                  looked better in the previous series I think.

I'm glad the script writers didn't feel that they needed any tangible sense of plausibility when they penned it
                  Quite. I think the sight of a blond bloke in a woolly cap loitering suspiciously at a bomb explosion in Tehran would usually cause a few more raised eyebrows
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Quite. I think the sight of a blond bloke in a woolly cap loitering suspiciously at a bomb explosion in Tehran would usually cause a few more raised eyebrows
                    Didn't they cover this before - there is some tribe of iraq/iran area where it's quite common to be blonde?

Always thought that a bit tenuous.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X