• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Countdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Should be interesting with burnt hands and face!! I'll post a link if I can find it
    "Plato was testing the 200mph Caparo at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground in Leicestershire when it burst into flames at an estimated 150mph.

He managed to bring the car to a stop but received burns to both hands, his face and the back of his neck"

"Plato has vowed to race his SEAT Leon at this weekend's final BTCC race at Thruxton in Hampshire.. I've led the Drivers' Championship almost unbroken since winning the opening round, so this isn't going to stop me winning the title on Sunday."

again.. come on Plato
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      "Plato was testing the 200mph Caparo at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground in Leicestershire when it burst into flames at an estimated 150mph.

He managed to bring the car to a stop but received burns to both hands, his face and the back of his neck"

"Plato has vowed to race his SEAT Leon at this weekend's final BTCC race at Thruxton in Hampshire.. I've led the Drivers' Championship almost unbroken since winning the opening round, so this isn't going to stop me winning the title on Sunday."

again.. come on Plato
      Yes will be good!

Saturday - Rugby
      Sunday - to Thruxton to watch Touring Car

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        eit?
        If you mean eit, as in the scottish way of pronouncing eiting (As in cheating), then yeah. She does. We'll have to up the weekly grocery shop.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Saturday:
          Football (come on England)
          Rugby (come on Leeds)
          Rugby (come on England).

Probably a modorate amount of alcohol as well.

Sunday:
          Sleeping
          Working

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Does anyone have a shaggable mother-in-law?
            Definitely not me, unless you're into self obsessed, childish, beach balls.
            Last edited by Fran; 12 October 2007, 09:31.
            http://www.bluejumper.com

Comment

Sat
              Shooting then back home for quick change, up to London to buy GF dress for sister wedding next week, and I'll buy some shirts, meeting a friend in the evening in towards fleet street for her birthday party.
              Sun
              Reserve for getting a dress if we can't get on on Sat. More shopping in Kingston though....

Next w/e
              Sisters wedding on Sat, family meal Sun

Following w/e
              Going to edinburgh on Wed, hiring car staying a B&B Wed, moving to a new one Thu, then back to EDI for Friday & Sat, return to Surrey on Sun.

Following w/e staying with GF & Children at parents new country farm house in one of the cottages on within the grounds and going to the Battle Bonfire (well recomended if anyone is in the area)

fully booked for stuff more of less up to the new year now !!!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Today
                Working until 12:00
                Driving up to Manchester.
                Lodge Meeting.
                Getting Drunk.
                Sleeping off hangover.

Saturday
                Driving back to Cambridge.
                Watching Englands Glorious Victory(EGV)
                Celebrating EGV
                Sleeping off hangover

Sunday
                Work.

Comment

Tonight - collect daughter & drive to hotel in Manchester
                  Tomorrow - wish daughter happy 7th birthday, leave hotel in Manchester on shuttle bus to airport, board flight to Orlando and spend 2 weeks going round Disney with her

BA in Dad to spoil his little girl mode

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Does anyone have a shaggable mother-in-law?
                    I was at a party in Kent, and met a couple who were surprised I didn't recognise them. They had been on TV, he had to go the high court, to get permission to marry his mother in law. The strange this was, the ex wife still virtually live with them
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

& of course thinking -

Sat pm - football - c'mon England
                      Sat eve - Rugby - c'mon Rhino's (may have to fly in my Rhino's shirt)
                      Sat eve - Rugby (other sort) - c'mon England

See you in 2 weeks guys & girls

Be good and behave yourselves

Comment

Working...
                      X