• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maglev

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    But the purpose of maglev is so you CAN leave things on the line and the train will pass harmlessly over them. One in the eye for scrotes with their bricks, logs and nicked cars, I say!
    You underestimate the ability of the feral scrotes. Their intellectual talents don't stretch far, but you can guarantee that whatever you build, they will work out a way to wreck it.

Comment

Haven't they had one of these at Birmingham airport for 20 years or so? Mind you it doesn't do 310mph, more like 31mph.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I thought it was 15 feet... ( )
        That's given me a flashback...

I remember reading that we'd all be driving around in flying cars by the year 2001. And wearing silver spray-on suits and smoking cancer-free cigarettes.

Whatever happened to progress, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          The New Lie.
          A New Low.

Comment

Working...
          X