• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mourinho

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cards on the table time......

I'm really pissed off that Abramovich has forced Jose out of Chelsea. I know that he's bank-rolled the resurgence in the club but regardless of that who is actually responsible for the way the team has played on the pitch and and achieved what they have over the last couple of years? Back to back titles, FA cup, Carling Cup etc in THREE years, this is unheard of, and to sacrifice this for the sake of petty personal differences - and three indifferent performances - seems ridiculous. In a way I hope Frank Lampard leaves along with all the other dissolusioned players and teaches Abramovich a lesson. The person they respected was Jose and not him and if this is displayed on the pitch then good. On to Grant…since when has being coach of the Israeli team and director of football at portsmouth (FFS) qualified you to take charge at a top-four club? It's obvious that he commands no respect from the players and the sooner he's gone the better.

So there !
    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Working...
    X