• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Moose

It seems to be - the problem does seem to be in your head.
    The answer is easy - if you take it logically
    I would like to help you in your struggle to be free
    There must be fifty ways to leave your Lover

Make a new plan - Stan
    Hop on the bus - Gus
    Drop off the key Lee -
    Get a new hoose - Moose

Dont need to discuss much
    Just set yourself free

And set yourself Free
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 14 September 2007, 09:33.

Comment

Dear Moose

If the 'potential other woman' wasn't there, would you feel differently about trying to fix things up with your wife?

(Apologies if this is not helpful)

Comment

"Grab a nice bottle of wine and chat with the missus about it tonight, and if you are going to part do it nice and clean."

Using the bottle could make parting even cleaner - if you know what i mean!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
          Dear Moose

It seems to be - the problem does seem to be in your head.
          The answer is easy - if you take it logically
          I would like to help you in your struggle to be free
          There must be fifty ways to leave your Lover ...
          AJP:
          He was a mean individual,
          He had a heart like a bone.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            "Using the bottle could make parting even cleaner - if you know what i mean!
            are you saying what I think you're saying? ....you sick puppy
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
              a) tell your wife that you don't love her.
              b) tell someone you've known for 6 years that you've been in love with her all that time.

Just wondering.
              Firstly, you don't dive out of one relationship and into another.

Live on your own for a little while. Get used to being You!

When you say "known for 6 years" do you mean this in the biblical sense? Have you been having an affair with them?

If so, simply tell your wife that you don't love her and that you've been having an adulterous relationship for the past six years. That should solve question "a" very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Firstly, you don't dive out of one relationship and into another.

Live on your own for a little while. Get used to being You!
                Your're not a disgruntled, "my wife was a cow", Fathers for Justice supporter, are you?

Comment

A) - Carefully and tactfully if possible

B) As above

Whatever you do, do it for you cos staying with someone you don't love will never make you happy. Life is short and you are a long time dead so if you see a chance at happiness...grab it...

HTH
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                    Your're not a disgruntled, "my wife was a cow", Fathers for Justice supporter, are you?
                    Not at all. My ex-wife had two daughters(from a previous marriage), they tolerated me and I didn't like them.

Last year I had an affair with a woman, ditched my wife and then eventually moved in with the current squeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Not at all. My ex-wife had two daughters(from a previous marriage), they tolerated me and I didn't like them.

Last year I had an affair with a woman, ditched my wife and then eventually moved in with the current squeeze.
                      Trashy, but interesting. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X