• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BagPuss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BagPuss

You decide!

Hero
    59.57%
    Zero
    40.43%

Where's the "He is AndyW" option?

Comment

Damn!

Comment

Where's the "I couldn't give a tulip either way" option?

Comment

And blast!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Where's the "He is AndyW" option?
            But he isn't, I am.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Oi. Stop picking on Bag'o'Pus. That's my job. Only I know how to reduce him to a gibbering wreck.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Oi. Stop picking on Bag'o'Pus. That's my job. Only I know how to reduce him to a gibbering wreck.
                That's something to be proud of is it?

I could probably (and I'm willing to bet on it) knock seven colours of tulip out of you but refrain from advertising the fact - oops...

Why don't you grow up and refrain from this cyber bullying?

Learn to accept that people will often have a differing opinion to your own.

Churchill - In "I think I've out grown this place so I'll piss off" mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

I could probably (and I'm willing to bet on it) knock seven colours of tulip out of you but refrain from advertising the fact - oops...

ohy my, oh my Spody, how you grown, and how you changed ... I like the new you , you have gone really sweet, much better than the old bitter SupremeSpod we used to know years ago.

Good on ya !

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Keep your hair on. If you look at the history of today's posting, you'll find Bag'o'Pus started at least 2 threads aimed at picking a fight. Like I said, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.
                    Besides I'm not the one stalking him.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X