• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chester.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
    Do you live in Salford?
    Buckinghamshire
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
      Do you live in Salford?
      Another quip goes damp.

Comment

a really good friend of mine lives in Chester, I visit her often and walked round Chester city centre, it really looks great. Don't know much about actually working there, are you going to work at Chester's city centre or some where in Cheshire??

Comment

Chester's ok. Got some good Roman ruins, a cathedral with some old mosiacs which is rare as the protestants ripped them out of most of the other churches especially the big ones, some good pubs.

Just wish they would invoke the law about the welsh and lizards !!!!!
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

your close to liverpool if you fancy a scoop with the crowd over here SA... sure we could get Coops out... speaking of which where is he?
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              There's laws about lizards?

Is it a bow & arrow type of law or a laser cannon type of law?
              Proton torpedoes !!! However council sold them to fund some twinning trip and now there's a plethora of lizards in the city.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Ah.

Must be Uncle Ernie and Auntie Enid.

Plus all the cousins.

I wondered where they'd got to.
                That reminds me - what is your uncle Eric up to now that he's finished filming Life of Brian and shooting down gliders in Edlesborough?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Bag-o-pus is trying to get in your knickers.

Baggy, she has one @rsehole in there already.

HTH
                  I knew Sally's knickers were big but how did you get in there?

BTW I don't chase chubbies
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by kramer View Post
                    your close to liverpool if you fancy a scoop with the crowd over here SA... sure we could get Coops out... speaking of which where is he?
                    Here in the background keeping quiet. Chester about 45 mins on a crappy merseyrail train from Liverpool. Aren't HBOS there in the city centre.

Nightlife is better in Liverpool though.

Going back into the background now.
                    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
                      Buckinghamshire
                      Ah! High Wycombe, then. Makes sense now.

Comment

Working...
                      X