• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prosperty4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d4vinder
    yes it is and i only joined coz my account manager called me saying P4 is in admin status.

so ive come for advice on better Umb comps...

Why is P4 so bad anyway? everyoone sayoing dnt touch them... but to be honest they were ok with me?... until now...
    Same here

Comment

how can an umbrella company go into administration, all they have to do is collect money from companies and distribute it while covering their costs and creaming a bit off the top

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        how can an umbrella company go into administration, all they have to do is collect money from companies and distribute it while covering their costs and creaming a bit off the top

Milan.
        the tax man cometh
        "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

i dnt know but i have been advised by people who know what the term "administration" means to NOT submit anymore timesheets to P4 and change umbrella company...

Does anyone know of any decent ones?

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes

Milan.
            The same could have been said of Farepak !
            It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by d4vinder
              i dnt know but i have been advised by people who know what the term "administration" means to NOT submit anymore timesheets to P4 and change umbrella company...

Does anyone know of any decent ones?
              I'd find a spell checker and a dictionary first if I were you

edit: oops, touche
              Last edited by kirk; 1 August 2007, 14:59.

Comment

Originally posted by kirk
                I'd fine a spell checker and a dictionary first if I were you
                "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by kirk
                  I'd fine a spell checker and a dictionary first if I were you
                  Find.

Comment

[Yep i too had my account manager ring me and say they have gone into temp Admin status

Now, i dnt know what to do... does anyone know of any good Umbrella Companies?

im new to this contracting game !!]

I recommend Parasol just phoned them..and its great!

Comment

Originally posted by lilfreckles
                      [Yep i too had my account manager ring me and say they have gone into temp Admin status

Now, i dnt know what to do... does anyone know of any good Umbrella Companies?

im new to this contracting game !!]

I recommend Parasol just phoned them..and its great!
                      That's because you work for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X