• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

(title removed)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock 'em up!

90% of all rapes, violence, murders, kidnappings are committed by a particular identifiable group. I reckon everybody who fits this profile should be banged up, to prevent these events occurring.

Step forward if you're a male....

Comment

it seems to me we have imported some people who consider this country to be a lawless criminal playground. It may be jumping to conclusions but I haven't heard of indiginous black people doing this sort of thing, moreover who would have the front? It's pretty much unheard of in this country for groups of men to rape people in full public view. This is the kind of thing you'd expect in some war torn sh1thole, which is probably where this 'skill' was perfected.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by meridian
        90% of all rapes, violence, murders, kidnappings are committed by a particular identifiable group. I reckon everybody who fits this profile should be banged up, to prevent these events occurring.

Is this an advert for women's aid?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          ...I haven't heard of indiginous black people doing this sort of thing, ....

You really have no clue about anything, do you?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

You really have no clue about anything, do you?
            Is gang raping common in Bethnal Gween?

You can tell us if it's happened to you, we won't laugh, honestly!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by meridian

Ah - you've found the secret answer.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
                Is this an advert for women's aid?
                What does it taste like?

Comment

I belive women can rape men as well, but i've always wondered how that works...

WOMAN: "GET IT UP OR I'LL STAB YOU!!!"

MAN: "um you really aren't turning me on here, and all the pressure means it's less likely it will happen

WOMAN: "NOW DAMMIT!!!!"

Man: "*sigh*, just get the stabbing over with then...."

Comment

Working...
                  X