• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Denial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epiphone
    Ringing more than one number from the cards in the phone box isn't serial dating.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
      And if you're like half the contractors who hang around here, life as a fugitive from the CSA.

I love the CSA, I'm now only paying a third of what I was paying under an old Court Order.

The Ex wanted more out of me, I refused, she threatened me with the CSA, I said go ahead.

Sometimes greedy people get what they deserve and it's all the sweeter when they've done it to themselves.
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
        I love the CSA, I'm now only paying a third of what I was paying under an old Court Order.

The Ex wanted more out of me, I refused, she threatened me with the CSA, I said go ahead.

Sometimes greedy people get what they deserve and it's all the sweeter when they've done it to themselves.
        Back on topic - El Duder, ignore this last bit and go for it. You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
          Back on topic - El Duder, ignore this last bit and go for it. You know it makes sense.

Deffo!!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
            Deffo!!
            Yes, go for it Duder, and bring a smile to our faces!
            "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

It's a bleedin big river that...De Nile.....

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                It's a bleedin big river that...De Nile.....

IGMC

whats CSA?

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                  whats CSA?
                  It's a bit like CSI but women and kids take the staring roles
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                    whats CSA?
                    You don't need to know. Just ditch spare date and devote yourself to date no. 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                      It's a bit like CSI but women and kids take the staring roles
                      Also, a bit like CSI except that CSI conduct forensic investigations in a competent manner.
                      "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X