• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fox

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The silly old bat next door leaves food out for the foxes that live under her shed.
    I've never seen such a mangy sorry excuse for an animal.
    Nothing like the country foxes I knew as a kid.
    At least her feeding them seems to stop them from bothering our guinea pigs.

Foxes belong in the country - lets try not to build all over it.

Comment

We have a whole family that visit our garden almost every night, they don’t half make a racket and their pee stinks.

They usually run away when they see a big white naked angry bear banging on the inside of the upstairs window.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
        We have a whole family that visit our garden almost every night, they don’t half make a racket and their pee stinks.

They usually run away when they see a big white naked angry bear banging on the inside of the upstairs window.

And thats a mental image I really didnt need this morning
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Photo

This is the best of the photo's.

http://picasaweb.google.com/A71983/F...47031697360594

Comment

I woke up this morning to find a fox lying right next to me, wa hay! boom boom. Ok i'll leave.

Comment

Working...
            X