• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakydancer
    Saying that, that Katja bird looks alright.
    Poll to follow!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      Poll to follow!!!!!
      You guys don’t need any encouragement, do you!
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        Poll to follow!!!!!

Quick though mate - it'll probably be removed if you don't make some kind or reference to plan b's or mortgages
        Call the cops

Comment

Now even Milan can search on jobserve since they added the option of "less than 10 pounds an hour".
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
            Saying that, that Katja bird looks alright.
            katja looks like a classey girl.
            Natalie is the sort of bird you'd want to tonk but then go before she starts talking.
            Rachel. Wasn't she the bird off the apprentice that rejected the chance of going into the final.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
              katja looks like a classey girl.
              Natalie is the sort of bird you'd want to tonk but then go before she starts talking.
              Rachel. Wasn't she the bird off the apprentice that rejected the chance of going into the final.
              Katja looks like an airhead, Natalie a slapper & Rachael like someone you take home to meet yer mum
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Exactly!!! The box follows you wherever you go! Its making me sea sick!
                Yeah I hate these bloody annoying bits of script on webpages that devs think are 'well cool'...

You can stop it from following you around by using the lock button at the top of the page
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

(day 4 non smoking)
                  http://www.uniquehypnosis.com/smoking_mp3.php
                  I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner

Ah numpty - that was almost like you cared?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Ah numpty - that was almost like you cared?
                      Just trying to help you out
                      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                      X