• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Motivational email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motivational email

Here's a highly motivating email (part of) from one of the project managers:

"Just to be clear, weekend working for extra cash (!) is not an option. If we don’t meet our targets then each individual engineer’s deployment and audit numbers will be reviewed and necessary action taken."

I'm guessing that's me since I am now officially an auditer and not a very good one either! This had got to be the worse project I have ever worked on.....

Originally posted by XTC

"Just to be clear, weekend working for extra cash (!) is not an option. If we don’t meet our targets then each individual engineer’s deployment and audit numbers will be reviewed and necessary action taken."

I'm guessing that's me since I am now officially an auditer and not a very good one either! This had got to be the worse project I have ever worked on.....
    He obviously has a very unique management style....

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
      He obviously has a very unique management style....
      She. And she's a right kunt

Comment

Originally posted by XTC

Lemme see, weekend working for extra cash is not an option. But extra working for no cash would be OK.

Eject! Eject!
        God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
          She. And she's a right kunt
          Hope you are not hiring at the moment, don't want to be that unlucky
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

3 long weeks then I am outta here. Barclays Wealth are hiring folks, so you've been warned..

Comment

Originally posted by XTC

Where are you working? So we can avoid like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                Where are you working? So we can avoid like the plague.
                Barclays Wealth, stay well clear.

Comment

That seems fair, albeit put a little bluntly. Contractors should get paid for delivering, not dragging the job out.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
                    I'm guessing that's me since I am now officially an auditer and not a very good one either!
                    As in ... a Tom Cruise-type auditor? L Ron Hubbard and all that?

Comment

Working...
                    X