• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt
    Drove to Munich and gor drunk then drove to Darmstadt and got more drunk. Now driving to Stuttgart to work.
    Brits (?) on tour
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Camping and diving weekend

in Teignmouth.

And got slightly sunburnt.

The sea was calm and the fish and chips were delicious.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Survived Stevenage. Didn't need my stab-proof vest. The old town is actually quite nice. New town is a sh!tehole though...

Oh and Spurs (actually their reserves plus Robbie Keane and Darren Bent) won 3-1. Premiership fans, keep an eye out for the 17 year old Adel Taarabt. He's going to be a star.
        Last edited by Cowboy Bob; 9 July 2007, 06:57.
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Didn't go and watch lycra clad chappies hurtle round the town centre on bikes

Comment

I ended up Jousting in Burry Port near Llanelli!!!

Comment

A wedding in Busancais France, I feel fatter and sunburnt but more relaxed... they know how to eat, drink and relax over there.

The French mother of the bride was a little shocked at how we managed to drink the entire weekends beer supply on the first night so I am glad to report we are still No.1 in that department!
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
                Tonight - Take-away of some description, beer, shooting rabbits
                Saturday - Going to Cambridge to see in-laws
                Sunday - Coming back from Cambridge, bit of DIY probably, shooting more rabbits
                Sniped 2 rabbits. Heh heh.

Get off my beech hedge you feckers.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                  The French mother of the bride was a little shocked at how we managed to drink the entire weekends beer supply on the first night t!
                  was she shaggable?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Yeah.

A 458 Winchester Mag really makes a mess of a rabbit.
                    I'm sure.

However, on this planet Zeity, our rabbits are not six feet tall so an air rifle is sufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      You can never be too careful....

Remember the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch....
                      I do, but The Master told us not to speak of it!

Pray he's not listening.

Comment

Working...
                      X