• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
    I'm might go to my summer house in Dubai.
    Whilst I'm there I will drive around in my Lambo with a nice looking agent.
    Probably have a look at my BTL propertys to see how there going and if I fell like it maybe buy some more.
    In the evenings I will watch a film on my 60" plasma ..... blah blah blah
    Can anyone contact RightStuff to let him know that his account has been hijacked?

Comment

Tonight - Take-away of some description, beer, shooting rabbits
      Saturday - Going to Cambridge to see in-laws
      Sunday - Coming back from Cambridge, bit of DIY probably, shooting more rabbits

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor
        Not to much at the moment, I'm planning for a little holiday starting next weekend...
        Guernsey, Saint Malo, Paris, Saint Tropez, Monaco, San Remo, Milan, Ljubljana, Budapest, Cluj...
        I'll be gone for 3 weeks, leaving you with this crap weather...
        Guernsey, Saint Malo, Paris has crap weather, you need to go beyond Budapest to get any decent weather.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Constanta is nice
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
            , bit of DIY probably,
            So some sexual activity then
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
              So some sexual activity then
              I'm not using a gun to shoot the rabbits either.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                Constanta is nice
                Been there, Dodgy? Not quite the best place on the seaside, I might go further south for some real good "views" on the beach...
                The rest is silence...

Comment

Quiet night in tonight with the steak knife - then off to Manchester for the Industrial Revolution festival on saturday, with a nice stay in a rented apartment.

Carl Cox
                  Sasha
                  Laurent Garnier
                  Fatboy Slim

.... RAVE ON!

Comment

Off to see Surrey lay the smack down on Kent in the 20/20 tonight, then barbeque tomorrow + all day booze. Sleep on sunday...
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Quiet night in tonight with the steak knife
                      what, the IRA informer? It might not be that quiet!

Comment

Working...
                      X