• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where?

Show me falling prices?

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
      Where?

Show me falling prices?
      The market has slowed, I have been looking, the agents are now phoning me chasing up interest, properties are not selling around these parts (Bucks). Speaking to an agent I know the market is dead, saturated with properties for sale but few buyers.

It's over.

http://www.propertysnake.co.uk/site/detail/118197

http://www.propertysnake.co.uk/site/detail/413096

http://www.propertysnake.co.uk/site/detail/831275
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 June 2007, 09:36.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Where are the falls NOW?

Look at www.housepricecrash.co.uk

They have been saying the market is slowing for about 5 years and "there will be falls".

They ain't falling. You can say "they will fall" but they ain't falling and they ain't gonna fall. Not for many many many years.

Boomed!

In the time it has taken me to write this, my property portfolio has made me £34

Comment

Where?

Show me falling prices?
          http://www.propertysnake.co.uk/

Comment

They are not falling sold prices. They are people putting their houses up for sale and trying it on.

It's like saying sofas are falling in price because DFS has one of its "sales" on.

Comment

Interest rates are expected to rise. In 2 weeks the cheapest fixed rate will be over 6% leading to SVR of 8%.
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 June 2007, 09:59.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Grey Slate martket has fallen 4.5 per cent
                Raised the price of diesel Oil
                Yellow Zig Zag lines
                Warn of Danger

Sheffield is drowning
                And another Tree dies of shame

Newsguy wept and told us
                Earth - Was Really Dieing

Blair cried so much his face was wet
                Then I knew - for the first time
                He was not Lieing
                Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 27 June 2007, 09:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  Interest rates are expected to rise. In 2 weeks the cheapest fixed rate will be over 6% leading to SVR of 8%.
                  Today we are boomed.

This time next year boomed.

But still we will be "expecting" a fall some time soon.

It ain't going to happen. Not with unlimited immigration and no houses being built.

Comment

Today we are boomed.

This time next year boomed.

But still we will be "expecting" a fall some time soon.

It ain't going to happen. Not with unlimited immigration and no houses being built.
                    It's happening, last time rates were this high was just before the boom took off (1999ish), and they will rise further. Many have stretched themselves to the limit on fixed or discounted rates that are going to rise by at least 50% wehn they come off these deals. Many had little room to manouvre before, now they will be forced to sell, how else will they manage?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                      It's happening, last time rates were this high was just before the boom took off (1999ish),
                      So we should expect a new boom?
                      Stick to TLG, you are in the atw club of dolts when it comes to economics.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X