• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blogs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only people more boring than bloggers are those that read the fecking things. **** me I've got important tulip to worry about than some nerds day.

Comment

How was your day?
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pisces
          The only people more boring than bloggers are those that read the fecking things. **** me I've got important tulip to worry about than some nerds day.
          Simple don't read them

Comment

The Times seems to think differently about Blogs:

The 50 Best Business Blogs

Readers Best Business Blogs

Comment

Originally posted by wizard1974uk
              Simple don't read them
              Totally agree. I have never read a blog and I have no intention of doing so. I can only assume that these are for people who find the biographies of Big Brother contestants interesting.
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Isn't the most tedious blog ever that one by someone called Niall? I read a bit once and it was the Earth equivalent of Vogon poetry.

I haven't got a link though. I heard that if you try and save it in Favourites, Internet Explorer uninstalls itself.

Comment

Baghdad Burning is fantastic:
                  http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/

This one is nifty too in my unique opinion,
                  http://indexed.blogspot.com/

All the others are tripe, end of story.

tl

Comment

Working...
                  X