• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tycoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot
    TV all in Norwegian so don't bother with TV, it's amazing life without the TV is great
    I want to try that. When I go on holiday I never watch TV and I don't miss it.
    So why it is when I have only a few hours a day to spare I watch TV. I guess the reason at the moment for me is I have a knee and shoulder injury other wise I would be on the tennis court, down the gym, swimming, running or out playing pool. Injuries in the summer are the pits.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
      To be honest I really don't give a sh1t. although due to the fact that there's nothing better on TV I will probably end up watching the whole series.
      Lenny Henry was mildly amusing on the BBC.

I'd just got home from inspecting white lines on the B488 (Hertfordshire section).

Comment

Working...
      X