• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heirhunters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heirhunters

WTF is this all about.

Was at the dentist today and it was on in the waiting room (what ever happened to 3 year out of date mags).

Basically 2 teams compete to reunite people with "lost" cash left in wills etc. Then they have a "are you related to xxxx" comp.

Basically the perfect TV show designed for "i'm to lazy to work ****s" hoping that a large paycheque will land on thier door step.

BBC at its worst. Also presented by the same bint that does homes under the hammer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/tv_an...rs_index.shtml

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    WTF is this all about...

...Basically 2 teams compete to reunite people with "lost" cash left in wills etc. Then they have a "are you related to xxxx" comp....
    No, it's a documentary following two firms of coffin chasers.

It is sh1te though.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

WTF is this all about.

Was at the dentist today and it was on in the waiting room (what ever happened to 3 year out of date mags).

Basically 2 teams compete to reunite people with "lost" cash left in wills etc. Then they have a "are you related to xxxx" comp.

Basically the perfect TV show designed for "i'm to lazy to work ****s" hoping that a large paycheque will land on thier door step.

BBC at its worst. Also presented by the same bint that does homes under the hammer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/tv_an...rs_index.shtml
      No it isn't - it's presented by Nadia Swalha who used to be in Eastenders. I was lucky enough to be unassigned last week and had BBC on in the morning.

Fantastic program - you can ring in and say "I'm related to Reg Nobody" and stake your claim to the £50 he left someone...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

You're not going to get out of the motor trade if you make basic spelling errors like that are you?

Saying that, it's probably basic errors like that which have put you in the motor trade in the first place.
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          You're not going to get out of the motor trade if you make basic spelling errors like that are you?
          It's "commercial logistics" don't you know.

Comment

Working...
          X