• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Exclusivity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusivity

I notice that a US board, The Open IT Forum, has a section that is by invitation, i.e. the moderator has enabled it only for those users who show a history of sensible and useful posts. I can't help thinking that this board could use such an area, to get away from some of the fluff and nonsense that clogs it up sometimes.

Hmmm. Maybe it already has one (and I'm not in it).
    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
    Hmmm. Maybe it already has one (and I'm not in it).
    Correct.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

If we had one, I would be the only one in it...you guys are all maaaaad!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
        If we had one, I would be the only one in it...you guys are all maaaaad!!!!!
        If we did have such a forum, it would probably be inhabited by people who look like those lecturers on Open University tele in the 70's. God, style victims or what?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Correct.
          Shhhhsh don't tell him, mums the word..
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            If we did have such a forum, it would probably be inhabited by people who look like those lecturers on Open University tele in the 70's. God, style victims or what?
            Just because I like tank tops and sandals doesn't mean I'm a style victim I'll have you know!

Comment

I remember asking to make light releif a private area a while back so that we could have images turned back on.

That way those random people of a sensitive disposition wouldn't have to see the wonder that was test please delete...

Any chance of getting this sorted admins?

Comment

Just because I like tank tops and sandals doesn't mean I'm a style victim I'll have you know!
                What about the shaggy beard ??

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes
                  What about the shaggy beard ??
                  At one time, but recently, due to the race season, I've taken to shaving all the hair from my body.

Comment

At one time, but recently, due to the race season, I've taken to shaving all the hair from my body.
                    Tooooo much information.....

Comment

Working...
                    X