• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Causus Deli

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Doesn't that make you feel like topping yourself baggy? Even Roland got a sh*g.
    I doubt he shagged, after all he was about 12. Anyway if he did why would that depress me? I've had more women than you've had hot dinners, actually that has to be an exageration
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      I doubt he shagged, after all he was about 12. Anyway if he did why would that depress me? I've had more women than you've had hot dinners, actually that has to be an exageration

Bravo
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

I've had more women than you've had hot dinners,
        Why does this forum attract all the saddoes?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          I don't know, what was it that attracted you?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            'IT Contractor'

Comment

I don't know, what was it that attracted you?
              Boom boom!
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Damp Cave
                I said this a few days ago, so based on your opinion of a few, sometimes tongue in cheek posts, you took it upon yourself to make available dangerous information. Either directly or indirectly (as you have claimed excuses you), that makes you a sad pathetic little tosser, you are a disgrace. This is what we have on the internet, these people who believe they know all, have an artificial opinion of themselves
                I noticed that, co-incidentally i'm sure , you registered right in the middle of his right wing ramblings.
                All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Strange but true

The other day when the Causus Deli other thread was at its height, I googled the words causus deli. The number of search results equaled 666 which took me back a bit... (and I'm not kidding!).

Tonight, I googled the same phrase and only 665 results were returned.

Maybe the real Causus Deli has already left the building....

Let's hope so...

Comment

Working...
                  X