• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen to Prince 1 first http://www.discography.de/covers/prince.gif

without it you won't be funky enough to get the gig
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      Listen to Prince 1 first http://www.discography.de/covers/prince.gif

without it you won't be funky enough to get the gig
      got that already.
      My Name is Prince.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
        I meant, I thought you couldn't take the exam if you haven't taken the course, but glad to be corrected.
        Wasn't having a go just in a stupid mood at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
          Wasn't having a go just in a stupid mood at the moment.
          Hey - I've had worse than that this week. Might have made me a bit prickly...

Comment

that and the mangina
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Thing is the courses don't teach you how to "do" projects the prince2 way, they just teach you how to pass the exams.
              The foundation is a piece of P155, but the practitioner needs a little more. Its easy enough if you think in the same way as Prince2 does, correct terminology etc.
              There is a way to workout how many points they are looking for in each answer and detailed those points need to be.
              Best thing is its an open book exam, so provided you know your way around the book, the answers are all there, you just have to prove that you understand it.

Comment

that and the mangina
                You've seen my downstairs mix-up!
                And Emily loves Old Greg now.

Comment

that and the mangina
                  There's no way you watch the Boosch, so there's no point in pretending. You're WAY too anal for that.

Did you google it? Come on, just admit it.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    There's no way you watch the Boosch, so there's no point in pretending. You're WAY too anal for that.

Did you google it? Come on, just admit it.
                    Maybe I have the funk

Comment

Maybe I have the funk
                      Well you're certainly a funkwit.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X